Getting an opportunity to sample and use some of the best OBD2 scan machines can be an amazing experience. That is the feeling I had when I got a chance to sample out the new Scan Tool 425801 OBDLink SX USB with an OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows. It could be partly due to the amazingly unique features or just due to the fact that by then, I was a novice when it comes to matters of scan machines.
Table of Contents
It is also worth noting that Scan tool, the company which is attributed to its origin, has built quite a name in the market where OBD scan machine making is concerned. Though this is not the only area it deals with, the level of innovation it employed makes the ScanTool 425801 OBDLink SX USB: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows OBDLink to stand out among its peers.
Why should buy this scanner?
It is noted that the following benefits will accrue if ScanTool 425801 OBDLink SX USB: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows is put to use;
- Economic benefits- with its feature which updates and teaches the driver on fuel saving mechanisms, it is likely that spending on fuel will be reduced. The trickle down effects of such a move will; save the economy lots of money. In addition, its wide compatibility does not allow one to source for many OBD2 scan machines.
- Convenience- the OBD2 scan tool is enabled with several features which are known to conveniently and relay the coded data. For instance, the live data feed system give real-time updates, while the screen display gives the technician tips on which part to handle.
Can it be recommended?
If you are looking for a scan machine which is bound to reduce your overall mechanical and vehicle operating costs, then this is for you. Using this machine is clearly a convenient affair based on its several enabling features. I fell in love with it on first sight and I still do. However, there are certain things about it which require you to be well versed in the area of technology, these you can learn, cant you? So go for yours.
Things We Liked Things We Didn't Like
Things We Liked
Things We Didn't Like
Its unique features
The following are a mix of feature which has been made to work with the scan tool OBD2 machines, but quite specifically the Scan Tool 425801 OBDLink SX USB;
- An impressively free license for the OBDwiz software, which is a PC based enhancement to be able to make the scan tool operate effectively. It is known to have the same working mechanism as touch scan software though it is only used specifically for certain scan tool.
- Essay to connect to a PC, tablet or laptop which enables it to function effectively. It is using this that it is considered to be among the professionally, application based scan tools.
- Wide range of work ability with the ability to read, refresh and check all the engine troubles. In addition, its functionality enables it to give the technician the trouble shooting tips necessary for the smooth technical solutions.
- ScanTool 425801 OBDLink SX USB: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows OBDLink SX USB is reasonably sized, at only 6.1 x 4.9 x 1.3 inches while weighing an impressively light weight of 4 ounces. This feature alone adds to the glitz the scan tool has attracted. It is easy to store and move around without much effort.
- Wide scope of compatibility with several models of the new OBD2 categorized cars. The main reason for this is that the Scan Tool 425801 OBDLink SX USB has the capacity to encode both the generic and the manufacturer specific codes. This feature alone makes it connect with more vehicles in the market than any other known scan tool. It is however not able to work on the electric brands of cars, just like the other Scan tool machines. These electric brands are synonymously present in the United States and Canadian markets.
- An impressive 3 year user warranty, a 90 day money back guarantee a free firmware and software upgrade for life. This is an incentive of replace and repair commonly given by the scan tool company.
- Several other range of professionally oriented accessories which aid in live transmission, display, graph, and log 90 real-time parameters. The instant messaging system is fantastic in helping the technician resolve issues arising from the engine. The most unique quality is its energy saving skill layout. This makes its use more economical in comparison to others.
How to use the Scan Tool 425801 OBDLink SX USB
Like most of ScanTool 425801 OBDLink SX USB: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows designed OBD2 machines, this is rather a plug and play device. The first step to its use is just installing the requisite software on your PC or laptop and then configuring to launch. Connect the scan tool to the pc through the USB port and there it is- a fully functional scan machine!
There are more than enough choices to make while looking for the ScanTool 425801 OBDLink SX USB: OBD Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner for Windows. The Scan Tool 425801 OBDLink SX USB is even better if that is the word to use. It provides an impressive, efficient and gives one cut to the chase coding data despite its size and cost.
Read more about Bafx Products Bluetooth OBD2 Scan Tool
Incoming search terms:
- scantool 425801
- obdlink sx ftdibus\vid0403 pid-6015 requires further installation
- ScanTool 425801 ABS software