We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Truth be told, when it comes to the use of the OBD2 scans, the Innova brand has always stood out as a resilient and efficient partner. They have never failed to fit the bill especially based on their strong brand name and popularity in this area. I don’t know what some people may say but all the INNOVA Scan brands I have used are fairly great.
The latest entrant in the market from the motor vehicle accessory giant is the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader with ABS and Battery Backup for OBD2 Vehicles. It may not be that new given the fuss it has created in the market. Its use is wide spread and that is how my friend Phillip came about it.
Why should you buy this scan tool?
Several benefits are there, however, the following are notable;
- Guaranteed technical tips– the fix assist technicians and the ASE technical teams will be handy with the use of the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool. This is traditional practice which is bound to ease the process through which motor vehicle repair request solutions are sorted out.
- Affordability and efficiency– the expense of the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool if compared with others within the same brand is friendlier to the pocket. However, the efficient manner in which it is set up to relay the OBD2 codes is what makes it stand out.
People usually have different perceptions of different objects depending on the way they followed the instructions, the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool works quite well if you follow the user instruction. However, there are relatively better performing OBD2 scans which can be bought at this budget, so it is just prudent if one checked.
I would recommend its use based on the experience my friend had with his. If you are into something classy and with quick solutions, the buying this scan machine could be the best decision you made this year.
INNOVA 3100 Features
A good car accessory is usually judged from the features it has, this is what happens to the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader with ABS and Battery Backup for OBD2 Vehicles. Its features are great, they include;
- It has a multilingual function which allows for the data to be relayed in the language of the technician. This eliminates ambiguity which arises from translations. It also speeds up the work of coding and repair.
- It has an automatically refreshable system which has the capacity to refresh by the second. This is a sure way of ensuring that the scan process is complete or when the repair is also done.
- Comes with highly well formed power back up system with a battery power to help in powering the OBD2 scan even without switching on the engine.
- It has a well formed screen display with the capacity for live data display, readiness checks and drive cycle monitoring. The display also has a graphic data presentation functionality which helps in the process of analysis of the codes. INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader with ABS is also enabled with a LED light on its display to
- It has wide code coverage with both the generic and the manufacturer specific codes being covered. This feature helps it in its area of compatibility.
- Compatible with several brands both OBD1 and OBD2 compliant. For instance, it is said to work on newer cars spanning light trucks and SUVs. In addition, the scan machine has several safeguards including the anti braking lock system (ABS) which are fitted on the air bags to guarantee better human safety.
- At dimensions of 12 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches, the OBD2 scan machine is amazingly small in size allowing for ease of storage and use. The weight is rather magical at a paltry 1 pound making it give out more than its overall volume.
- Ability to connect to the PC through a USB flash makes the scan tool capable of transferring the scanned data for ease of printing and further analysis.
- All the INNOVA products are guaranteed into the market for a period of 1 year. INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool will not be an exception because it is covered by this warranty.
- An ability to be updated using flash or any PC enabled accessory. This allows it to accept new car entrants into the market.
How to use
The INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool like most of its counter parts is a plug and play device. From a PC, just plug and download the settings, install and then update. You are ready to plug your equipment to your engine for your first scan.
Just like life, experiences are in most cases unique to the one involved. Getting to have a firsthand experience in most cases helps one to have that touch with a given device. It will do more good if you did the same with the INNOVA 3100 Diagnostic Scan Tool.
Click Actron 9550 reviews to read a similar product
Last update on 2021-01-15 at 16:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API