It has been quite rare to find an OBD II scanner which is also compliant with the European version of the EOBD II has been a rarity in on board diagnostic use and application, the jinx has finally been Brocken. With the Bluesmart Company which is credited for making the Memo U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner in the market, one can comfortably have a tool complying with both sides of the divide without any worries.
Table of Contents
Super ODB2 Review
Not to say that the OBD II and the European version of EOBD II are any different, the devil only lies in the name and nothing in particular. However, the mere certification to serve both OBD divides is just satisfactory to any serious OBD II or EOBD II user. This latest product has been a case of filling the void which was created by the divisive use of the two terms in OBD circles.
Why should buy this OBD2 Scanner?
The Memo U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner comes with a mix of benefits that may entice any good sighted buyer. Some of the benefits include;
- Efficiency– for mechanics, the need to be efficient in most of the undertakings may not be one to underrate. This is the reason why the ability of the machine to read live data as well as freeze data spanning across both the continental recognitions of on board diagnostic implementations is worth looking at.
- Technology based– while most OBD II scanners may require updating to operate more efficiently, the Buke U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner being one of the latest versions requires nothing of such.
While this great on board diagnostic scan tool may seem to be among the best, its use requires the consultation of some professionals if better results were to be achieved. The need to confirm your car’s compliance for instance, may not allow you to use it out rightly even though it may sell out as the best plug and play device, why not look around for other devices which may have what you need may save the situation. Otherwise, the Buke U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner may just be that perfect catch.
Things We Liked
- User friendliness - being the only perfect do it yourself with only one plug to use, the OBD II /EOBD II tool may be easy to use for both the novices and professionals alike.
- Cheap - with all the good attributes, looking at the cost of this scanner may leave you dumbfounded. It is one of the most pocket friendly scanners in the market despite its great abilities.
- Durability - with an enticing design to the eye, the OBD scan tool has been made with a frost proof casing to shield it from the effects of weather. In addition, it has the ability to last longer given the fact that it requires no updating and so may not be affected by internet issues.
Things We Didn't Like
- May be uneconomical due to temporary effects-in some cases, the disturbing check engine light feature is not permanently cleared by the scanner and may require further consultation. this may cost money and time"
Looking at the Memo U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner, the following features are quite notable. These are;
Wide data code reading-while it is commonplace for most OBD II scanners to help with reading and clearing of the data, the amount of data that this one can work on has been notably higher with the ability to rescan the data as well. The above may not be complete without looking at the tools ability to get almost all the aspects of data on car from live data, freeze data, vehicle information and illumination monitoring.
- Simplicity – if you have been looking for a plug and play OBD II/EOBD II, then this is your perfect tool. It requires only the plugging of the device and pressing of a button and nothing more, the data reading is commenced.
- Size specifications- while it may be notable that this scan tool appears to be a bit heavier than some lighter scanners in the market, it’s one of the light OBD II scan tools around at only 13.6 ounces. In addition, it’s sizable enough to fit any vehicle.
- An assortment of accessories – the Buke U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner has been noted to be sold with almost all the befitting accessories one may need for use. For instance, the instructional manual, the OBD II connector cable may be some of the materials to be found in its package.
- Good compliance levels- looking around at the quality compliance, this is an ISO compliant scanner. In addition, the protocols the tool covers span the diverse OBD II protocols including the CAN protocols.
- High computerization levels-while in most cases, most on board diagnostic systems are fitted with a computer PC, the Buke U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner has been noted to be at a higher level. This makes it one of the most reliable and accurate scanners around.
- Good compatibility-because of the wide coding and computerization, this OBD II/ EOBD II scanner has been noted to have the capacity to cover several car models spanning the OBD II spectrum.
How to use the OBD II scanner
Ensure that the car engine is switched off before embarking on the scan process. Connect the Buke U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner to the part where the DLC port of your car is and download the application. Install on the computer PC and give the OBD scan tool an ok. Read the data codes and interpret.
Since the beginning of use of the on board diagnostics, the only OBD II scan tool which has had a cross cutting effect on the several OBD II spectrum is the Memo U581 CAN OBD II EOBD II memo scanner. Buying this tool may therefore seem to have one of the best results to most users as we concluded in our super ODB2 review.