Having a Bluetooth OBD 2 scan tool is one of the most exciting things that could have ever happened in anyone’s life. That is especially when you have been struggling with most of the plug- in devices which in most cases leave you your clothes with a good serving of grease. However, depending on the quality of the Bluetooth device in question, you may be at a loss whether you are in the right place.
Far from it! The Launch X431 V (X431 Pro) Wi-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad has been attributed to solve this confusion and more. Made by the launch technologies, you are bound to see why most people run over heals buying this tool.
One thing is for sure, the OBD 2 scan stands out among the rest when it comes to the uniqueness in terms of features and functions
Why should buy this Product?
The likely benefits seen with the Launch X431 V (X431 Pro) Wi-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad include some of the fallowing;
- Fast and efficient data coding– with All the hallmarks of a fast device, the mechanic and the driver are at peace in getting fast data coding and repairs. This reduces the repair time and the amount of money likely spent on the other repair processes.
- Multilingual– the OBD scanner has the interface covering several universal languages. The mechanic needs no effort in trying to get translations in as far as the code meanings and repair formulas are concerned.
- Wide compatibility– Covering several European and Asian cars, the device has what it takes to be used globally. The addition of the Indian car models makes its use even more widespread.
Using the Launch X431 V (X431 Pro) OBD 2 is bound to save the user from several incompatibility hustles usually seen with some tools. With the addition of the upcoming Indian car models, you can be assured of scanning you cheap cars. Leaving the cost aside, this is a tool worth looking at. However, the skyrocketing cost may not be so nice to an average income earner, go round and choose what may be convenient.
Features of the OBD scan tool
Looking at and using the OBD 2 scan tool, the user will be bound to notice some of the following features;
Multi pronged support- apart from the normal brands of vehicles seen with most of the OBD 2 scan tools; this is the only scan tool with an extension to support even the Indian made Mahindra vehicle and the TATA models which have just come up in the market. The compatibility mode of the scan tool is quite fantastic with over 200 vehicles from Europe alone within its radar.
- A unique interface- never in the world of OBD 2 has something come up with a new operation interface which is uniquely designed with more user friendly operational features. Novices are better off with this scan tool as a result. In addition, the OBD 2 scan tool is enabled to work on the modern model of touch screen phone models.
- Wi-Fi support- being Bluetooth means that the tool is internet enabled. However, its system makes it to get the internet connections fast and within one click touch basis which is good for acceptance of the new upcoming car models within its fold.
- An impeccable speed levels– with a functioning never seen, the personal digital assistant (PDA) design allows the tool to operate with speed giving the mechanic the lease of life required to get the mechanic and the driver required repair action.
- Small size and relatively lower weight– this allows the driver to easily carry the tool around when in use without getting tired, in addition, the size also gets the tool easily storable.
- An aesthetic and strong design– you can easily mistake this tool for the other modern mobile phones. The design looks nice and strong in addition to the several other enabling features meant to give the user more palatable feel.
- Android mobile phone support- with this common mobile phone user interface, converting the mobile phone into an OBD 2 scan tool has never been this easy.
How to install and use
With an android supported, mobile phone and a wireless internet connection, you can conveniently turn your mobile phone into an OBD 2 scan tool. Running the OBD 2 software on the device is just what you need. Following the user manual of Launch X431 V (X431 Pro), you can navigate and prompt the machine to pair up with your selected car and of you are into starting the scanning by a click.
There are several modern OBD 2 scanners spread across the market each aiming at giving the user the perfect scan experience, none has the widespread functionality covering even the several uniquely made Indian cars coming into the market. With the Launch X431 V (X431 Pro) you have it and more. Buying this tool is likely to solve most of your scan dilemmas, though this is not a sales pitch, so the discretion is yours.
Incoming search terms:
- launch x431 pro review
- launch x431 review
- launch x431 v review