Falling in love with a product may not be easy. However for some of us, we get lifetime attachment to certain life changing brands. That was my case with the Actron CP9125 Pocket Scan Code Reader since I got it for myself 4 years ago. One area I have liked which makes this scan tool not leave my side is its efficiency.
It is not lost to many users including myself that it takes a lot to build a good brand name. The Actron electronics and car accessory makers have therefore achieved this with a lot of effort. Therefore, this OBD scan tool, it is worth the branding as among the best OBD scans around.
What is so unique about the Actron CP9125 scanner?
Most purchasers are usually referenced due to the unique functional features and product specifications one previous user observed. The CP9125 Actron Pocket Scan Code Reader has all one may be looking for in an exemplary OBD2 scan machine. These features include;
- It has a wide range of OBD2 reader capacity which makes it possible to use and scan a wide range of motor vehicle brands. In addition, it can be used to read the direct threaded codes (DTCs) in a motor engine. It is through this combination that it has been acceptable widely across diverse geographical locations.
- It has a wider coding capacity spanning both the manufacture and generic codes. The over 5000 trouble codes will be able to cover any type of car globally. This is the reason why this OBD2 scan machine is compatible with most OBD2 compliant motor vehicles and some controlled area network (CAN) type of cars. It is therefore effective in cutting scanning costs.
- Has an updatable feature. This is important especially if it is to be used on a vehicle not primarily specified. The technician only needs to perform a simple mechanical update which enables the machine with the new brand.
- With a design for those who are not so much into cars, it has LED light which blink to give its user a prelude into the causes and effects of a given emission problem. For instance, the engine status reports are gotten in real-time.
- It comes at a reasonable size of just 10 by 6.2 by 1.8 inches, a relatively small frame for ease of storage. Moreover, it weighs somewhere slightly at 12.8 ounces which makes its navigation and fixing such a simpler task.
- Usable with other externally connected devices like the PC which enable the read data to be easily analyzed and even printed if need be.
- Has a compact aesthetic design which is both top notch in quality and durable at the same time. The features also have two touch buttons for both read and erase functionalities. In this regard, it has the capacity to refresh old data and allow for newer readings on the scan screen.
- Reliable online service from the Repairpath.com which is the online service provider for almost all the Actron brand of OBD scans machines
- Has a 16 pin OBD2 connection to enable easy and quick connections both on the vehicle engines DLCs and the other usable accessories.
- Multi functional inter-phase which can lets the user have all the required data in one go. For instance, its fast service function is able to give the user the ability to read the trouble codes, and turn off the check engine light all at the same time.
- A one year limited warranty covering specific areas of The CP9125 Actron Pocket Scan Code Reader, though limited, it is better than none.
Benefits of using the Actron CP9125 OBD2 scan
The use of the Actron CP9125 Pocket Scan Code Reader is bound to be associated with the following benefits;
- Cost effectiveness and money’s worth of scanning experience- the Actron CP9125 Pocket Scan Code Reader is one of the cheapest prices in the market among the quality scan machines I have come across,. This is in spite of its top range of service provision and large compatibility rates.
- Efficiency- with all the features of a great scan tool, the OBD2 scan machine is efficient. It’s up to the minute data coding mechanism and the combined compatibility enables it to efficiently code data on any engine. In addition, it has the capacity to update for use on any new given brand.
For its money’s worth, the scan machine offers more. Given the manner in which it is built, it is rather attractive and sturdy. However, its small size will make you even love it. Using this OBD2 scan machine is bound to reduce your cost both at purchase and in overall use. I would recommend you try it.
How to use the OBD2 scan
Because it does not entirely depend on your engine being switched on, just switching on the ignition will be enough immediately you fix it on the engine’s DLC port. You only need to ensure that the car battery is charged. It is that simple.
If you are one who is limited in funds, yet you have an eye for good things, then this is what you have been looking for. Actron CP9125 Pocket Scan Code Reader has all that is needed in a great scan, at a relatively lower price. You don’t have to even go somewhere else, just strike the check off button!
You can click here to get more information about Actron CP9575, a similar product.