I must admit from the onset that none of the OBD2 scan tools I have encountered had this much aesthetic taste. Looking at the Launch Tech 301050116 ‘CRP123 -Transmission and Engine Code Scanner one admits the amount of effort that must have gone into making it.
Table of Contents
The temptation will be to go through the profile of the manufacturer- the launch technologies which admittedly have not been so much of a household name where OBD scan tool making is concerned. If colors would be the yardstick for measuring the manner in which the tool would work, this tool takes position one hands down.
Why should buy Launch Tech 301050116?
With all the unique features, the OBD scan tool presents the user with a bag full of goodies. Some of which include;
- Durability– the manufacturer of the scan tool has very clear focus in terms of making a lasting impression on the user. This is seen in the manner in which the machine is made with a strong plastic casing making it to stay strong and sturdy.
- Beauty– make any mistake of taking the OBD 2 to any beauty contest and the scanner will win it hands down based on its ability to create an eye catching impression on its users.
Look at this tool closely and you will agree that this tool fits the bill when it comes to overall looks. However, though it may be good for you, take time to use it to decide whether it is what you needed. Looks are not everything and this is unlike the fact that there are many OBD 2 scan tools which perform the same functions may take a dip into your finances. Why not shop around d before making the ultimate decision. But if you are capable, go for it, it is worth your professional expertise.
Things We Liked Things We Didn't Like
Things We Liked
Things We Didn't Like
It is however the features of the Launch Tech 301050116 ‘CRP123’ -Transmission and Engine Code Scanner OBD scan tool that attracted me and as I know many other buyers to this tool. Some of the features are highlighted vas below;
- Wide compatibility- with the coverage of diverse OBD 2 protocols in the auto industry, you are sure to get the best of the on board diagnostic service. Moreover, the OBD 2 scan tool is known to exhibit what is rare in most tools known as the OBD II mode 6 which is a form of diagnostics with more superior features.
- Data-the OBD tool gives live data as well as freeze data which allows the user to have both on time as well as later usage of data. These two features allow the use to enjoy stress free life in as much as data access is concerned.
- Wider protocol compatibility and code reading– the tool has some of the widest data coding capacities which are known to encompass the manufacturer specific as well as generic codes. In this regard, the tool is known to be widely compatible as well with the coverage of domestic us made motor vehicles as well as diverse range of other vehicles from Asia and Europe.
- It has an enhanced display-with several features for its display, the Launch Tech 301050116 ‘CRP123- transmission and Engine Code Scanners are known to be able to display efficiently the different data found in the motor vehicle engine system. For instance it can display the data from the anti brake lock system (ABS) and the safety restraint system (SRS) which are all safety features. In addition, the scan tool has an illumination light I/ML feature to inform the driver if there is any fault with the engine.
- It is small in size-at only 1.4 pounds and measuring only 9.2 by 7.8 by 1.7 inches, this tool has all it takes to carry and keep without having to put any pressure on the user.
- A befitting design– the OBD scan tool wins all the accolades online in terms of which tool is eye catching, its plastic cover is made into an attractive casing which is strong to protect from breakage.
How to install and use
The OBD 2 scan tool does not use any software that has to be run. it is however connected to the car through the usual DLC port which in the past used to be located on the dashboard but is now found just on the lower area on the driver’s seat. The 16 pin connector will definitely be handy to start the all important process of scanning with a touch of the scan tool buttons.
The advent of the scanners is definitely going to lead us into more. With this tool, even if you are in Europe, you don’t need to worry because it is highly compliant with the rules regarding the regulation of petrol and diesel cars.
Though it may seem beyond reach to the common person, having it may be the difference between keeping yourself sane on the road and just going to the dogs! So let buy a Launch Tech 301050116 ‘CRP123’ ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine Code Scanner to fix your car.
Incoming search terms:
- launch crp123
- launch crp123 reviews
- Launch Tech 301050116 CRP123
- transmission scan tool
- Launch Tech 301050116 CRP123 ABS SRS Transmission and Engine Code Scanner
- launch crp123 review
- launch tech crp123 reviews
- crp123 review
- launch 123
- creader professional crp123 review