Being fond of a brand is contagious. That is the predicament I and my wife are in when it comes to the INNOVA OBD2 scan brands. To us, they are all one needs to be able to solve problems to do with engine emissions. When it comes to quality, the brand name stands.
Table of Contents
For this reason, we found ourselves making what I would call an impulse purchase of the new INNOVA 3030 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader with ABS for OBD2 Vehicles. We did not need any scan tool at this time of the year because already we had enough stock, but just from the face of it, the OBD2 scan tool which was being displayed on the local motor dealer shop attracted our attention.
Just like most of the other INNOVA brands we had used before, the features which seemed to be rather upgradable was the reason why we fell for this unique scan. Take my word, it has not disappointed.
Why should buy Innova 3030?
One thing which has made me always falling for this brand is the area of its unmatched benefits, the INNOVA 3030 Diagnostic Scan Tool presents a rich bag of goodies which include;
- Peace of mind- with the ready to help ASE technicians covering for all your technical need queries, it is only prudent to relax and enjoy its use.
- Cost effectiveness– among the OBD2 scan tools of this brand, we found the scan to be rather fairly priced. Buying it therefore was pocket friendly and had no harm. In addition, the top quality range of services it has been able to offer us without soliciting for any technician is unbelievable.
Saying that I like this tool will be an understatement, I love it!
The INNOVA 3030 Diagnostic Scan Tool has all you may need for your car OBD2 scan needs. In fact, it presents much more. Buying this scan tool will drastically improve your health because your worries over car break downs will be all in the past.
Several models of scan machines are available in the market which could function as much as this. But based on the price, quality and the nature in which it functions, this OBD2 scan tool is the best.
Things We Liked
- It is efficient- in regards to the several services it is able to deliver and the unique ability to refresh and show both live and freeze data, it gives clear and up to date coding. Moreover, the machine delivers data even when the car engine is not functioning.
- It is easy to use- the comprehensive manner in which the user guide has been written, the easy to understand parts and its use with familiar gadgets like the PC has really made OBD2 scanning process in our vehicles to appear like child play.
- It is cheap- compared to most of the OBD2 scan machines within its quality range, the INNOVA 3030 Diagnostic Scan Tool has the cheapest price. This is unlike the unique functional abilities and efficiency it brings to OBD2 scanning.
- Durability- with the presence of the readily available ASE technical team, the OBD2 scan machine is bound to enjoy prolonged use. In addition, the strong, sturdy build and the aesthetic design will spur its use for longer period.
Things We Didn't Like
- Identifies the problem code but not how to repair the problem. The company will provide that info for an additional fee or you can google it and find repair procedures on the 'net.
Installation and use
To me, I have found the use of INNOVA scan machines to be as simple as rote learning. Just plugging the OBD2 diagnostic tool into your car’s DLC port is enough to start the process. It will bring you the option of down loading the all important settings to your PC. The last part is just connecting to your PC for the scan process to begin.
Learning from those who have some knowledge over something is priceless. Just the mere possession of the right background information usually saves lots of cash and time, especially if you are green about the item you need. I can confirm, the INNOVA 3030 Diagnostic Scan Tool will serve all you OBD2 scanning needs and much more.
Incoming search terms:
- innova 3030
- innova 3030g
- can innova 3030 retrieve abs codes
- Innova 3030 manual
- innova 3030 review
- innova 3030g how to abs
- Innova 3030g vs AL519
- review on innova 3030